Access to Toowoomba is via road, a two-hour scenic drive from Brisbane, with direct access by air from Brisbane and Sydney.
- Toowoomba is 155 kilometres south-west from Brisbane, around two hours drive time from the Gold Coast and a three hour scenic country drive from the Sunshine Coast.
- Car rental companies with offices in Toowoomba include Budget, Europcar, Hertz and Thrifty.
- The Airport Flyer connects to Brisbane and Brisbane airport up to seven times a day, six days a week (excluding Saturday).
- Coach access is via 13 daily connections from Brisbane city Roma Street Transit Centre and six daily connections from Brisbane airport – see Greyhound.
- Charter and theme your own coach, fleet or minibus to create some team spirit and start your conference theme in transit – see Stonestreet Coaches.
- Sixty flights each week connect Toowoomba to Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns and regional Queensland via QantasLink, Regional Express and Airnorth which all fly into the new Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport.
- Latest as of 6 October 2016 indicative downloadable schedule into and from Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport is at the link below. Check with the carrier for confirmed times for your group.