Clear days, cool nights and the warm colours of Autumn leaves make meeting in Toowoomba beautifully memorable. Once your group has finished their conference or meeting, try these experiences, by arrangement:
- Enjoy a wine tasting in a historic private cellar at the Downs Club
- See the colours of Autumn at the 4.5 hectare Japanese Gardens located at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia’s largest traditionally designed Japanese garden or in Queens Park
- Try your hand at damper and camp oven cooking or take a horse and carriage ride at the historic Woolshed at Jondaryan
- Retreat to Ravensbourne Escape’s charming self-contained cottages and let the bird calls be your alarm clock then explore the rainforest walks at the nearby Ravensbourne National Park
- Take a scenic drive past Crows Nest for wine and olive tastings at Bunnyconnellen Olive Grove and Vineyard.