Clear days, cool nights and the warm colours of Autumn leaves make meeting in Toowoomba beautifully memorable.
- Enjoy a wine tasting in a historic private cellar at the Downs Club
- See the colours of Autumn at the 4.5 hectare Japanese Gardens located at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia’s largest traditionally designed Japanese garden or in Queens Park
- Try your hand at damper and camp oven cooking at the historic Woolshed at Jondaryan
- Get on your bike and ride the criterium track at the Toowoomba Showgrounds then try road cycling enjoying both city and country views
- Enjoy a hearty meal and a cool ale in front of the fire at The Irish Club Hotel
- Retreat to Ravensbourne Escape’s charming self-contained cottages and let the bird calls be your alarm clock then explore the rainforest walks at the nearby Ravensbourne National Park
- Take a scenic drive past Crows Nest for tastings at Bunnyconnellen Olive Grove and Vineyard.