For lovers of food, wine, produce and dining, these gourmet delights provide a perfect taste of Toowoomba and the surrounding areas.
- Enjoy a wine tasting by appointment in the historic cellar of the private 1889 Downs Club followed by lunch or dinner
- Pick up some new cooking equipment or take a cooking class at The Sauce Kitchen
- Sample some of the excellent products produced in the region, including Weis fruit ice cream and deserts, Mother Meg’s biscuits, cakes and puddings, Stahmann Farms for pecans, walnuts and macadamias and Crows Nest Soft Drinks
- Pick up local products to take home like oil, relishes, nuts and sweets at the Toowoomba Visitor Information Centre on James Street or the Hampton Visitor Information Centre
- Enjoy a wine tasting with a stunning range escarpment view at Preston Peak Wines then sample a vineyard platter or pizza for lunch Wednesdays to Sundays
- For traditional cooking and eating in a historic setting, Jondaryan Woolshed can offer groups damper, camp oven cooking and the best scones you’ll ever eat!
- Taste olive, oil, deli items and wine at Bunnyconnellen Olive Grove at Crows Nest
- With 60 varieties to choose from, you won’t be able to stop at one of the handmade chocolates available from the Chocolate Cottage Café at Highfields.