Spring activities illustrate why Toowoomba is known as the “garden city” with the iconic horticultural event, the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers held annually in September.
- Take a stroll in some of Toowoomba’s 230 public parks and gardens and 15 nurseries
- Visit the Transport and Main Roads Heritage Centre and travel the winding road through this unique museum and discover a new perspective of the history of road making in Queensland
- Tee off for a few holes at one of the state’s finest provincial courses, Toowoomba Golf Club at Middle Ridge then relax at their deck overlooking the 18th hole.
- Catch a show at the heritage listed art deco Empire Theatre, Australia’s largest regional theatre complex
- Add some more fun and play into your meetings with Banana Life who can team build inside or out.
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic or BBQ overlooking the Brisbane Valley near the Ravensbourne National Park followed by a rainforest walk – choose from 15 minute to two hour walk options.
- Have a hit at the international standard Toowoomba Regional Tennis Centre USQ, home of the Hutchinson Builders Toowoomba International held annually in October.