Spring activities illustrate why Toowoomba is known as the “garden city” with the iconic horticultural event, the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers held annually in September.
- Take a stroll in some of Toowoomba’s 230 public parks and gardens and 15 nurseries
- Visit the Transport and Main Roads Heritage Centre and travel the winding road through this unique museum and discover a new perspective of the history of road making in Queensland
- Tee off for a few holes at the City Golf Club, home of the Queensland PGA Championships.
- Catch a show at the heritage listed art deco Empire Theatre, Australia’s largest regional theatre complex
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic overlooking the Brisbane Valley at Ravensbourne scenic reserve
- Have a hit at the international standard Toowoomba Regional Tennis Centre USQ, home of the Hutchinson Builders Toowoomba International held annually in October.