With warm days and cool nights, summer is the perfect time to meet in Toowoomba. January’s average maximum temperature is 27.6 degrees Celsius. Located 700 metres above sea level means cooler temperatures, less humidity and more comfort in Toowoomba than lower and coastal areas.
- Explore the history of the region and learn a heritage trade at Cobb+Co Museum housing the National Carriage Collection
- Team-build for stronger professional relationships and better outcomes – Banana Life offers fun activities including technology, problem solving, art or active solutions
- Take a customised tour of the region’s highlights hosted by Stonestreet’s Coaches or enjoy the insights of a local on a two-hour tour
- Enjoy a bushwalk through Crows Nest National Park then cool off with a swim in the rock pool, refreshingly cool even on the hottest summer day
- Tour the local wineries, cellar doors and vineyards such as Preston Peak Wines that continue the 150 year tradition of wine making in the Darling Downs
- Have a whole lot of group fun for an hour or more with mini golf and the driving range at the City Golf Club or follow their 18 hole championship course, home of the PGA Queensland
- Escape the heat at Spring Bluff, SE Queensland’s most beautiful and historic railway station.