Winter is a popular time for meeting in the Toowoomba region with brisk cool clear days, crackling open fires and the promise of a warming glass of red wine.
- Warm up with a bush walk in one of the Picnic Point escarpment parks, then enjoy coffee or a meal at Picnic Point Toowoomba
- Get fit with a sporting team building activity such as footy or tennis at the Clive Berghofer Recreation Centre at the University of Southern Queensland
- Enjoy a great steak at the historic and renowned The Spotted Cow Hotel which first opened its doors in 1892.
- Try a creative arts team building activity at the Highfields or Oakey Cultural Centres – put on a musical performance, act in a play or create a team painting
- Visit agricultural producers around Millmerran farming sheep, cattle, fish, vegetables, horticultural products, timber, olives and organic products.
- Visit one of the area’s museums