Address: 153 Margaret Street , Toowoomba, QLD 4350
Phone: 07 4631 3700
Fax: 07 4631 3766
Meeting room capacity:
|Tapestry Function Room||120||52||40||110||140|
Conveniently located in Toowoomba's CBD, Fitzy's offers the perfect location for your next conference, special occasion or dining experience. This multi-award winning venue has something for everyone with a popular a la carte restaurant, relaxing alfresco area, craft beer bar and a gaming lounge open seven days a week.
Fitzy’s offers sophisticated function services including a brand new purpose-built function room, private rooms and spaces available for hire. From boardroom catering to canapés, Fitzy’s offers a diverse range of function facilities along with corporate packages and flexible dining options. The recently constructed multi-purpose ground level Tapestry Function Room is suitable for most functions types including conferences for a minimum of 30 people right through to wedding receptions. The Loft meeting room located on level one is an intimate, private space suitable for board room meetings, training functions or small seminars accommodating from two to 30 people.
- 3.5m Wall-Mounted Screen & Projector (Tapestry Function Room Only)
- Wireless Microphones
- Nitelife Music System
- HDMI/VGA Connectivity
- Conference packages
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Seated meals
- Off-site catering
- Grazing menu
- Wedding receptions (canapé & seated),
- Restaurant open seven days lunch and dinner.
- One disabled car park
- Unisex toilet.
- Underground car park (16 spaces)
- Off-street car park
- Metered street parking
- Bus Interchange car ark in close proximity
- Annand Street car park short walking distance.
- Gaming lounge open 10am till late seven days
- Restaurant seven days 12-2pm and 6-9pm
- Alfresco area
- CBD location
- Two operational bars seven days 11am till late
- Dedicated function kitchen
- Taxi rank
- DOSA (2)
- ATM (2)
- All day menu 12-9pm Saturdays and 12-8.30pm Sundays
- Private bars
- Semi-private & informal areas.