Address: 164 Tourist Rd , Toowoomba, QLD 4350
Phone: 07 46315100
Fax: 07 4635 4951
Meeting room capacity:
- Picnic Point is Toowoomba's most picturesque location, set in parkland and surrounded by the national park
- The venue sits on the edge of the Great Dividing Range with endless stunning views over the Lockyer Valley toward Brisbane.
- All meeting rooms are quiet and private.
- An entire floor is dedicated to function floors, and in addition there are two meeting rooms on the upper level
- Rooms are flexible in size and set-up and can cater for events from two people to six hundred
- The entire function floor can open into one large space, called Grand Vista, or each room can be used individually.
Standard audio visual available includes:
- data projector
- electronic whiteboard
- flip chart
- display panels
- wired internet connections.
Picnic Point is committed to quality cuisine and makes everything in-house fresh, ready for your event.
- Disabled access to all levels
- Disabled bathrooms on all levels.
We have three council car parks in close proximity to Picnic Point. Best of all, parking is FREE all day, everyday,
Picnic Point Café provides food with a view, offering indoor and outdoor seating seven days a week.