Address: 72 Ruthven St, Toowoomba, QLD 4350
Phone: 07 4690 9500
Fax: 07 4690 9536
Meeting room capacity:
|Chapel (for weddings)||150||0||0||0||0|
300 beds. Boarding style accommodation. Available during school holidays.
Downlands College is in north Toowoomba, approximately 10 minutes drive from the CBD.
Downlands College can cater for 800 delegates theatre style in the Graham Centre and 240 in the beautiful Tudor Hall. The Graham Centre features a stage and polished wooden floor. The superb Tudor Hall is fashioned with oval silky oak windows and antique lighting to create an evocative scene. There is a delightful chapel on site complimented by an outstanding stained glass window feature. The College has manicured lawns and extensive and elegant grounds, perfect for photography or for indulging in champagne and canapes. Catering is available on-site.
- Graham Centre - stage with audio and lighting systems and grand piano
- Graham Centre - Data projector with large screens each side of stage
- Internet access available in all areas.
On-site catering is available to suit every need.
Wheelchair access to the Graham Centre, Tudor Hall and some accommodation.
On-site parking is available.
Downlands College is well equipped with sporting facilities, including:
- 7 sporting ovals
- 4 tennis courts
- Sports centre accommodates two full netball courts and multi-marked courts
- Outdoor netball courts
- Fully equipped gym
- Olympic length outdoor heated swimming pool
- Cricket nets and pitches
- Agricultural farm complete with first class cattle yards.